Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update!

It has been a while since I updated. I just wanted to comment on how nice it was to have a work-at-home job when I had my baby. I was able to start back again when my baby was just 4 days old. I just wheeled his little bassinet in to my office and worked my regular schedule right away. He has adjusted well to this! I work around his naps now during the day instead of my 2-year-old. My husband was laid off from his job when Chestyn was only 10 days old, so it was so nice to have my income to rely on. Life might be a whole new rollercoaster once Chestyn can crawl and get into things, but right now, so far, so good!

PS....I have made more the last couple months with two kids than I ever have. Also, I am averaging about $18-26 an hour (depending on account) and only working about 4-6 hours a day...right where I would like to be right now!!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I am jealous! You really have it made! That sounds so perfect!

    ReplyDelete